Sunday, January 2, 2011

Another Day in the Life of a Domestic Goddess

Two loads of laundry, two dishwasher loads, empty the fridge (thus the two dishwasher loads), empty the trash of the nasty crap from the fridge, sweep the bedroom floor of the extra dog that has been shed there, bake a cake, make a pot of soup from the New Year's Eve leftovers, wash out about a thousand smokeless tobacco containers for a new project, play on Facebook, edit some pics, play some solitaire, wake up Jen, wake up Jen, wake up Jen AGAIN so she won't miss her friend's date, bug her to take the trash out before she leaves, listen to her bitch about the bag she put in there falling in...........

Just another day in the life!

I was thinking, it has been such an incredible relief this past week not to have my teeth hurt! Clearly the infection was not doing me any favors, I have twice as much energy.  I'm not happy about getting them out, certainly nothing I'm proud of.  But Jeez, I brushed my teeth 4x a day for years and they STILL had to be redone so many times I'm just tired of dealing with it all. My only real regret is that I can't afford implants; they are about $3K a tooth.  :-(

Looking forward to blogging again; I love doing allison's affirmations on FB, but I always think they are too long and have more to say. My mind never really turns off; it is a fascination.

love to all i love who love me back,
allison

4 comments:

  1. only 2 loads of laundry? i've done what seems like a million today and i'm about 2-3 loads away from done... and that doesn't count sheets :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because I only do clothes on Sundays. I usually wash towels and sheets on week nights. I don't know why, can't remember how it started, I just do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please forgive me but I recently went to Progreso. Mexico and had quite a bit of work done. Four crowns, two root canals at least half off. You might consider Mexico, I know scary but we had no problems. plenty soldiers with machine guns to keep me safe. Just goggled till I found several dentists that people had good experiences with and called them. Made three appts and went early and visited office and met them an hour before and picked the one felt comfortable with. Best dental experience yet. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank for the info, cc, i actually finally got them all pulled in march, and now i have lower fakes. i still may hunt that address down though, because i am VERY interested in the clip on dentures.

    ReplyDelete